Thank you to everyone who registered! This project is now closed. Please see below to read more about the project:
The Plug-in Participant Recruitment
The next phase of the community and consumer engagement for the Healthia precinct will commenced in mid-January 2019. Phase 4 will focus on the proposed Student-Led Health Clinics.
The Plug-in is seeking participants, living in the northern suburbs, who are or care for a person who is:
- 65+ and currently receiving a Commonwealth Home Support Package (CHSP) or are on the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Between 40 – 60 years of age with NDIS support or limited or no additional financial support.
Who currently live with any of the following acute health conditions:
- Musculoskeletal (Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Fibromyalgia, Gout, Bursitis, Osteoarthritis)
- Neurological (Stroke, Aneurysm, Parkinson’s, Motor Neurone Disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Alcohol and Drug Dependency).
Participants will be involved in 1:1 interviews with a Plug-in team member to gather their experiences and opinions on:
- Accessibility and transport
- Lifestyle support
Interviews will be conducted in late January / early February at a mutually convenient location. Participants will be offered a $25 gift card in appreciation for their time.
For further information please contact us on 8224 5526 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org.