The Plug-in are helping SA Water to better understand the specific needs of their customers, including how they access and understand information, accessing work sites safely and how easily they can navigate and use appliances around the home. Information gathered from these conversations will help SA Water make their services more accessible and inclusive.
The Plug-in Invites you to register your interest for one or both of the in-person focus group sessions to be held in March, facilitated by SA Water. These sessions will give older South Australians the opportunity to share their experiences and views across two key areas:
- Ease of access to information and including how you like to communicate with organisations and how much information you like to receive,
- Safe access to work sites and ease of access in the home including how you navigate footpaths, for instance, and if you have any difficulty using appliances or reading your water meter.
If you are selected to take part in this project you will receive a $75 EFTPOS gift card to thank you for your time and contribution. Travel assistance may be offered.
This consultation will be conducted by SA Water using in person focus group sessions over two dates in March.
If you are interested in being involved in sharing your views and needs with SA Water, we ask you to select the topic which is of greatest interest to you when you register. You are welcome to register your interest for both topics, however you will only be invited to participate in one the two sessions.
People with mobility supports, have sensory issues or vision impairments are encouraged to register their interest.
The focus group sessions will be conducted in person for a duration of up to two hours;
- Ease of access to information and communication on Friday 19th March at morning session CBD (city location)
- Safe access to work sites and ease of access in the home environment on Wednesday 31st March at morning session CBD (city location)
Am I eligible?
As with all our projects, The Plug-in has a range of selection criteria for participants.
For this project, we are looking for people who are:
- Residents in or near metropolitan Adelaide
- Aged 65+
- SA Water customer
- Ready to share your views on one of the two topics specified
- Available at the specific focus group date and time
If you would like to contribute to this important consultation project, then click below to Register your Interest as a Participant. As with many of our projects, we have a limited number of participant places and may not be able to include everyone who registers their interest. We will be in touch to let you know as soon as we can!
If you know someone who may like to participate in this project please share this with them. We want to make sure that we hear the voices of a broad range of older South Australians.
Thank you for being part of The Plug-in. Through your contribution you are raising the voices of older people and supporting the important work of COTA SA!
For further information please contact us on 08 8232 0422 or email email@example.com